Redeemer (Part 3)
In the story, Adam and Eve disobeyed God and lost all the blessings they had in the garden because of their mistake. They lost their home in paradise, the freedom to enjoy everything around them, and being in God’s presence forever. Their disobedience caused sin to enter the world which separated them from God.
The heart of this series is to teach the Neuma Kids “What is a redeemer” and “Who our Redeemer is”. God is our redeemer – He exchanges our mistakes for promises.
Where in the 🌏?
Look at the picture in this weeks video and leave your guess of where you think the Pastors are guess down below!
Read Genesis 50:20 in your Bibles or follow along online.
- Who is our Redeemer?
- What does a Redeemer do?
- What was your favourite part of Joseph’s story?
- Do you think Joseph was treated fairly but the other people in the story?
- We’re you angry at Joseph’s situation? We’re you happy when Joseph became ruler of the land? How did Joseph’s story make you feel?
- How did God turn Joseph’s situation in to a good one? Why was it good?
- Can you think of other stories in the Bible where God turned a bad situation in to a good one? (Esther, Job, David and Goliath)
- Do you think Jesus was treated fairly during His life on earth?
- Have you ever had something bad happen to you that ended up being a good thing in the end?
- What similarities do you see in the story of Joseph and the story of Jesus?
Prayer is simply talking to God. The Bible says that God hears every single one of our prayers.
Think about the bible passage, What you have learnt?, What is standing out for you? Use these words to talk to God about what you are thinking and how you are feeling.
You may like to just sit in a space with God, tell him about a challenge in your life or simply talk to him about your day.
Whether it’s 10 seconds or 10 minutes, gather with your family and spend a moment in prayer.
If you’ve decided to ask Jesus into your life for the first time, we’d love to hear about it! Please let us know.
Parents: if you’d like any further support in discipling your child after this decision please know we’re here to help and would love to provide any support we can.
Submit a photo of you and your family doing church at home. It could be selfie-style as you watch the video on the TV, or perhaps a photo of you with your Bible open to this week’s story. You can be as creative as you like!
Parents: We will not share any photos until we specifically contact you to request so.