Redeemer (Part 2)
In the story, Adam and Eve disobeyed God and lost all the blessings they had in the garden because of their mistake. They lost their home in paradise, the freedom to enjoy everything around them, and being in God’s presence forever. Their disobedience caused sin to enter the world which separated them from God.
The heart of this series is to teach the Neuma Kids “What is a redeemer” and “Who our Redeemer is”. God is our redeemer – He exchanges our mistakes for promises.
Where in the 🌏?
Look at the picture in this weeks video and leave your guess of where you think the Pastors are guess down below!
Read Hebrews 11:7 in your Bibles or follow along online.
- Who is our Redeemer?
- What does a Redeemer do?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What did God tell Noah to do?
- How would you feel if you were Noah living in a world where everyone was doing the wrong thing?
- Why do you think Noah continued to build the Ark even though everyone around him teased him and thought he was crazy?
- What helps you put your trust in someone?
- Do you trust God? Why? Why not?
- How did Jesus save us?
- Noah put his faith and trust in God so God saved him. Knowing that God sent His Son Jesus to save us, what similarities do we have with Noah?
Prayer is simply talking to God. The Bible says that God hears every single one of our prayers.
Think about the bible passage, What you have learnt?, What is standing out for you? Use these words to talk to God about what you are thinking and how you are feeling.
You may like to just sit in a space with God, tell him about a challenge in your life or simply talk to him about your day.
Whether it’s 10 seconds or 10 minutes, gather with your family and spend a moment in prayer.
If you’ve decided to ask Jesus into your life for the first time, we’d love to hear about it! Please let us know.
Parents: if you’d like any further support in discipling your child after this decision please know we’re here to help and would love to provide any support we can.
Submit a photo of you and your family doing church at home. It could be selfie-style as you watch the video on the TV, or perhaps a photo of you with your Bible open to this week’s story. You can be as creative as you like!
Parents: We will not share any photos until we specifically contact you to request so.