Holy Spirit Series (Part 3)
This month the Neuma Kids will be learning all about the Holy Spirit. Each week they will come to know that the Holy Spirit is God and part of the trinity, that God sent Him to help us so we can connect with the Father and the Church so we can connect others to God. The Holy Spirit does all of this by transforming us day by day to be more like Jesus!
Read Job 33:4 in your Bibles or follow along online.
- How many people do you have in your family?
- What do families do for each other?
- How does being in a family help you grow?
- What can we do to make connections and friendships with other people?
- How do we connect with God?
- Why is it so important for followers of Jesus to be part of a church?
- What happens to followers of Jesus when they are filled with the power of the Holy Spirit?
- What are some different ways you could share the love of Jesus with people around you this week?
- What do you think would be the difference between sharing God’s Good News (The Gospel) to others with the power of the Holy Spirt and without the power? How would having the power of the Holy Spirit make it different?
Prayer is simply talking to God. The Bible says that God hears every single one of our prayers.
Think about the bible passage, What you have learnt?, What is standing out for you? Use these words to talk to God about what you are thinking and how you are feeling.
When we pray, We pray in faith. Take a moment to thank the Holy Spirit for guiding our lives, helping us understand the Bible, equipping us with spiritual gifts, helping us to sort our feelings and helping us live a life that obeys and honours God.
Whether it’s 10 seconds or 10 minutes, gather with your family and spend a moment in prayer.
If you’ve decided to ask Jesus into your life for the first time, we’d love to hear about it! Please let us know.
Parents: if you’d like any further support in discipling your child after this decision please know we’re here to help and would love to provide any support we can.
Submit a photo of you and your family doing church at home. It could be selfie-style as you watch the video on the TV, or perhaps a photo of you with your Bible open to this week’s story. You can be as creative as you like!
Parents: We will not share any photos until we specifically contact you to request so.