Holy Spirit Series (Part 2)
Read Isaiah 11:2 in your Bibles or follow along online.
- What is a helper?
- How do you help Mum and Dad at home?
- How do you feel when someone helps you? Do you feel annoyed or appreciative (thankful)?
- What are some ways you could help someone today?
- Can you think of different ways the Holy Spirit helped Jesus?
- How does the Holy Spirit help us?
- Why do you think we need so much help from the Holy Spirit? Couldn’t we just live as Jesus did
- Do you think people without the Holy Spirit can understand what God is saying in the Bible? Why,
- If Jesus lived a life being helped by the Holy Spirit, shouldn’t we do the same? Think about what you
do each day and where could you ask the Holy Spirit for help.
Prayer is simply talking to God. The Bible says that God hears every single one of our prayers.
Think about the bible passage, What you have learnt?, What is standing out for you? Use these words to talk to God about what you are thinking and how you are feeling.
When we pray, We pray in faith. Take a moment to thank the Holy Spirit for guiding our lives, helping us understand the Bible, equipping us with spiritual gifts, helping us to sort our feelings and helping us live a life that obeys and honours God.
Whether it’s 10 seconds or 10 minutes, gather with your family and spend a moment in prayer.
If you’ve decided to ask Jesus into your life for the first time, we’d love to hear about it! Please let us know.
Parents: if you’d like any further support in discipling your child after this decision please know we’re here to help and would love to provide any support we can.
Submit a photo of you and your family doing church at home. It could be selfie-style as you watch the video on the TV, or perhaps a photo of you with your Bible open to this week’s story. You can be as creative as you like!
Parents: We will not share any photos until we specifically contact you to request so.